السبت، 17 أكتوبر 2009

Since friends are the most important people in our life , they support us when we face any problem , they are like the stars you don’t see them often but you know that they are near you.
While I was searching on the web I found these nice sayings about friends and I want to share them with you ……I hope you like them


Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer


"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."

"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"

"Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."

"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق